31 Oct Protein Fudge Eyeball Bites
👁Protein Fudge Eyeball Bites👁
Here’s our 2nd of two very special and very scary Halloween recipes by our one and only ghoul Billie-Jean Nye! 🎃👻🦇
🔸120g Chocolate Peanut Swirl Power Whey Complex Protein Powder
🔸56g Coconut Flour
🔸20g Cocoa Powder
🔸2 Tbsp Granulated Zero Cal Sweetener
🔸1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew Milk
🔸28g Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Line a pan that will fit into your freezer with parchment paper.
2. Place chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp of the cashew milk into a small microwave safe bowl. Place in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to melt the chips.
3. Stir well.
4. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Make sure to mix really well and get out any clumps!
5. Stir in the melted chocolate.
6. Starting mixing in the cashew milk 1-2 Tbsp at a time.
NOTE: this will take a bit of time and will require some solid arm strength!
7. Once everything is well mixed get your hands in the mixture and continue mixing them start creating your balls (this recipe creates 13).
8. Place balls onto parchment paper.
NOTE: mixture will stick to your hands and you may need to wash them off mid way through
9. Place balls into freezer for 30 minutes
A) Protein blood (5g cookies and cream mixed with water and 4-5 drops of red food colouring) and a candy eye
B) Icing sugar and a candy eye
Macros (per eyeball):
7g PROTEIN / 6g CARBS / 2g FAT