24 Jul Strawberry Banana Zucchini Protein Pancakes
Strawberry Banana Zucchini Protein Pancakes
NOTE: As I am in a caloric deficit, I like to use zucchini for extra volume in my meals. This allows me to feel fuller while not adding in a bunch of extra carbs.
- 27g Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 34g Egg Whites
- 54g Shredded Zucchini
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Cinnamon to taste
- 30g Whole Wheat Flour
- 15g@bioxperformancenutritionStrawberry Banana Isolate Protein
- 1/4 tsp baking powderDirections:
• Mix wet ingredients and cinnamon together first. Then add in dry ingredients.
- I slowly added in a bit of water until I got a better batter consistency.
Cook until perfectionTopped with:
• 30g Mrs. Buttersworth No Sugar Added Syrup
- 20g Strawberries
- Dash of cinnamonMacros for pancakes INCLUDING toppings:
- 22g P/29g C/1g F
- Calories: 213