10 Jul Protein Cookie Dough
- 3/4 cup Power Whey Complex powder (vanilla) * See notes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or any nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup ** See notes
- 1/4 cup water *** See notes
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter and maple syrup until combined. Slowly add in the protein powder until a thick and crumbly texture remains.
- Using a tablespoon, add enough water until a thick consistency remains. Fold through the chocolate chips at the end.
- Enjoy immediately or chill for 30 minutes for a more firm edible cookie dough.
* Vanilla protein powder or flavorless protein powder.
** I used sugar-free maple syrup.
*** Only add enough to achieve the desired texture of cookie
To Store: Cookie dough can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week. Let the cookie dough sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before enjoying it, or add a few tablespoons of water/milk to loosen it up.
To Freeze: Place portions of the cookie dough in airtight containers and store them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Serving: 1 serving
- Calories: 180kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 20g
- Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Potassium: 180mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Vitamin A: 36IU
- Calcium: 54mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Net Carbs: 3g