01 Aug Weight Watchers Pizza
🍕Weight Watchers Pizza🍕
Billie Jean is trying a brand new version of her Homemade Pizza with an incredibly easy and delicious homemade pizza crust. Don’t sleep on this one the crust even has extra protein right in it! This recipe will focus on the crust. For the rest of the pizza check out our previous Homemade Pizza recipe here!
🔸80g Self Rising Flour
🔸16g Coconut Flour
🔸Garlic Powder and Italian Seasonings to taste
🔸155g Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
🔸5g Egg Whites
1. Preheat oven to 420F.
2. Mix dry ingredients together and make sure to get out the clumps of coconut flour.
3. Mix in Greek yogurt and egg whites.
4. Knead slightly on a floured surface.
5. Transfer dough to a pizza pan or stone and roll out.
5. Bake dough in the oven for 10-15 minutes until edges begin to brown.
5. Take pizza out of the oven and add toppings
6. Bake again for another 10-15 minutes.
Macros (for Crust):
28g PROTEIN / 71g CARBS / 3g FAT
Macros (for Whole Pizza):
50g PROTEIN / 83g CARBS / 8g FAT