19 Feb Valentines Day Red Velvet Protein Doughnuts
2 1/4 Cups (81g) Red Velvet Cake Mix
2 Tbsp (14g)Coconut Flour
1 Scoop (32g) BioX Performance Nutrition Vanilla Power Whey Complex
2 Cups (113g)”>Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
3 Tbsp (46g) Liquid Egg Whites or Whites from 1 whole egg
3 Tbsp (45mL) Walden Farms Pancake Syrup, sugar-free syrup or sticky sweetener of your choice.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and spray and donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Pour Red Velvet Cake Mix into a bowl
3. Add remaining dry ingredients to a mixing bowl.
4. Once you’ve mixed all dry ingredients, add Greek yogurt, egg whites, and the sticky sweetener in gradually.
5. Add the mixture to the donut pan, making sure to remove excess batter from the pan’s edges.
6. Bake for 25-28 minutes or until a donut can pass the toothpick test like cake.
7. Top with low calorie cream cheese icing & enjoy!
Macros per Doughnut:
Including icing & sprinkles ?
12g PROTEIN / 13g CARBS / 1g FAT