14 Nov Pumpkin Spiced Donuts
?Pumpkin Spiced Donuts?
Here’s another delicious fall recipe from our very own Billie-Jean Nye! ?
?30g All Purpose Flour
?32g Cookies and Cream Protein Isolate
?92g Egg Whites
?120g Canned Pure Pumpkin
?15g Unsweeted Applesauce
?1 Tbsp Granulated Sweetener
?1 tsp Baking Powder
?1-2 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray donut pan with low-cal cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth.
3. Spoon the donut batter into the pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Allow donuts to cool slightly before removing from the pan
6. Frost and add extra toppings!
NOTE: I added: 4g Pumpkin Pie Frosted Flakes to one and 4g Ghost Sprinkles to the other
Macros (per donut with toppings):
7g PROTEIN / 9g CARBS / 1g FAT