01 Nov Pumpkin Spice Protein Muffins
Posted at 03:42h in Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 and 1/4 cup oat flour (ground old-fashioned rolled oats)
- 1/2 Cup almond flour (you can make your own)
- 1 Scoop vanilla BioX Power Whey Complex
- 1/2 Cup coconut sugar, plus some to sprinkle
- 1 Cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 Large banana, mashed
- 1/2 Cup low-fat eggnog (or soynog)
- 3/4 Cup applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Egg
- Coconut oil
- Combine dry ingredients (except for coconut sugar) in a large bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together egg and coconut sugar. Add the other wet ingredients (except for coconut oil) and blend together. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Lightly coat a muffin tin with coconut oil before pouring in your batter and then give each muffin a crowning sprinkle of coconut sugar. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or until they pass the toothpick test.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.