05 Dec Peppermint Protein Bark
?Peppermint Protein Bark?
Tis’ the season of baking, chocolates, drinks & treats and in saying that here’s an awesome holiday treat from our very own Billie-Jean Nye!
?230g Milk Chocolate Melting Wafers
?70g @bioxperformancenutrition Mint Chocolate Power Whey Isolate
?3-4 Drops of peppermint extract
?1 crushed up candy cane
1. Place melting chocolate in a glass bowl and mircrowave for 2 minutes (or until fully melted)
2. Stir every 30 seconds
3. Mix in protein powder and pepermint extract
NOTE: Mixture thickened up. Perhaps due to using Isolate.
4. Pour mixture on a tinfoil lined baking sheet and gently spread it thinly
5. Sprinkle crushed up candy cane on top and gently press into chocolate
6. Place baking sheet in the freezer for 10-15 mins
7. Break into pieces and ENJOY!
Macros (for 42g serving):
9.5g PROTEIN / 21g CARBS / 10g FAT