11 Aug Peanut Butter Protein Brownie
Peanut Butter Protein Brownie
1 scoop BIOX Natural Whey Isolate protein powder, vanilla or chocolate⠀
2 (200 g) very ripe bananas⠀
1/4 cup (80 mL) unsweetened applesauce⠀
1/2 cup (60 g) cocoa powder⠀
1/2 cup Biox Nutri-Nut @bioxperformancenutrition ⠀
2 tbsp (30 g) dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.⠀
2. Place the bananas, applesauce, cocoa powder, Nutri-Nut and protein powder in a food processor and mix until completely smooth.
3. Prepare a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray then spoon in the batter from the food processor. Use a spoon to spread it out so it’s flat and even.
4. Evenly distribute the chocolate chips on top.⠀
5. Place them in the oven. After a few minutes, remove and use the back of a spoon to spread the melted chocolate chips. Place back in the oven.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. They’ll seem under done when you take them out but once they cool, they’ll be good to go.⠀
7. Let cool in the pan then slice into 8 squares.
Peanut Butter Drizzle:
-Melted peanut butter