16 Jan PB&J Oreo Stuffed Protein Cake
15g Vanilla Protein Powder
10g Pure Pumpkin Puree
30g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
5g Coconut Flour
46g Egg Whites
2g Zero Cal Sweetener
1g Baking Powder
15g Nutri-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
10g Cocoa Rice Krispies
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
3. Place 1/2 of the batter into the bottom of a sprayed (I use the spray coconut oil) mini spring form cheesecake pan. Place Oreo into the middle and then cover with remaining batter
4. Cook for 10-15 minutes (depending on your oven, may take longer – so watch it). You will know it is done when the top of the cake is no longer wet.
5. Once cooked, place cake onto a plate and place into the freezer to speed cool down
6. While the cake is cooling you can make the frosting: Mix 113g non fat Greek yogurt, 4g Sugar Free Cheesecake pudding mix and 2g Zero Cal Sweetener
7. Cover cake with Whipped Cream, 15g of Nutri-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter mixed with water to make a medium thick sauce, then top with 10g of Cocoa Rice Krispies.
Macros for Cake:
34g PROTEIN / 44g CARBS / 8g FAT
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.