18 Sep Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake ??
? Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake ? ‘Tis season of pumpkin?but I must admit… it doesn’t matter what time of year it is, I am ALWAYS ’bout dat pumpkin spiced life!
Single serving dessert, no bake, easy to whip up, can you really go wrong here? ?♀️ Thank-you to @kylas.macrofood.life for the original cheesecake recipe. You gotta try this crust I used though ??
Pumpkin Pie Frosted Flakes crust ? ?
I promise you won’t regret it!
?1 Keebler Mini Graham Crust
?10g Vanilla Protein Powder
?2g Butterscotch SF/FF Jello Pudding Mix
?1g Brown Sugar Substitute
?1/4Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
?1/2Tsp Pumpkin Spice Extract (Or Vanillas fine)
?10g Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
?20g Pumpkin Purée (Not Pie Filling)
?30g Fat Free Cream Cheese
1. Place all your dry ingredients in a bowl or blender cup, mix it all up and then add in your wet
2. Blend everything together until you have a nice creamy texture
3. Take your mini pie crust and place mixture inside
4. Place in fridge for about 30 mins to help firm up
5. Add any toppings you desire! Sprinkles are always a MUST! I added 2g to mine
Macros (no topping):
13g PROTEIN / 30g CARBS / 5g FAT