04 Jun Jumbo PB&J Muffins
Jumbo PB&J Muffins Recipe
50g @bioxperformancenutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Isolate Powder
36g @bioxperformancenutrition Nutri-Nut
36g Coconut Flour
30g All Purpose Flour
10g Zero Cal Granulated Sweetener
12g Baking Powder
275g Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
275g Egg White
100g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
90g No Sugar Added Jam (I used Dora Low Carb Jam from Walmart)
36g Peanuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Add dry ingredients to a bowl and mix. Add wet ingredients to a separate bowl and mix.
3. Combine dry ingredients with the wet and mix until smooth
4. Spray muffin tins (I used jumbo silicone muffin molds) with non-stick baking spray
5. Using a cookie scoop, add 2-3 scoops of batter to the molds (Makes 9 muffins). Add 10g of jam to each then cover evenly with the rest of the batter
6. Top each muffin with 4g of chopped peanuts
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes* or until a toothpick comes out clean. You will notice cracking and a nice golden colour at the tops of the muffins when they are ready.
8. Allow to fully cool on rack and enjoy!
Store in the fridge and they should last 7-10 days. Place them in the microwave for 8-10 seconds for extra deliciousness!
*my muffins took closer to 35 minutes to fully cook