03 Jun Jacked Protein Brownies
- 2/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Scoop Biox Power Whey Isolate (Chocolate flavour)
- 1 ½ Cups Chocolate chips divided use
- ½ Cup Coconut oil
- 2/3 Cup Coconut sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Tsp Vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8”x8” square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour and BioX Power Whey Isolate protein powder.
- Place 1 cup of the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add the coconut sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Fold the almond flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, then cut into squares and serve.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information of Jacked Protein Brownies is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.@bioxperformancenutrition
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 0.8mg