08 Mar HOT CHOCOLATE PROTEIN CAKE IN A MUG
For Hot Chocolate Protein Cake:
- 1 banana
- 1.5 Tablespoons coco powder
- 2 Tablespoons oat flour orflour of choice
- 1 Tablespoons monk fruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- 1 Scoop BioX chocolate Power Whey Complex protein powder
- 3 Tablespoons almond or coconut milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoons melted coconut oil or oil of choice
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large mug, mash the banana.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together with a fork until well combined.
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Microwaves vary. The edges are set and the center is very moist and shiny, not fully cooked.
- Overbaking will result in a dry cake.