22 Mar High Protein Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
?High Protein Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins?
Here’s another delicious recipe from our very own @femmebilliejean! These high-in-protein muffins are perfect in the morning for breakfast, or even as a sweet treat at the end of your day!
?1 cup (120g) All Purpose Flour
?1/4 cup (5g) Granular Sweetener I used Stevia Granular
?1 tsp Baking Powder
?2 large Eggs
?3/4 cup (168g) Fat Free Greek Yogurt
?1/4 cup (60g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
?3/4 cup (120g) Fresh Blueberries (I used frozen: microwave 45-60 seconds first)
?4 oz Light Free Cream Cheese
?1/4 cup (56g) Fat Free Greek Yogurt
?56g Cookies and Cream BioX Isolate Protein Powder
1. Preheat an oven to 350F and place 11 silicone muffin cups on a baking sheet.
NOTE: If you aren’t using silicone cups, spray a regular muffin tin with baking oil spray first
2. Mix the muffin ingredients, except blueberries, together in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Microwave the cream cheese for 60 seconds before stirring in the Greek yogurt and protein powder.
4. Mix until smooth.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of the muffin mixture to each of the baking cups.
6. Spoon about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of the muffin layer.
7. Mix blueberries into remaining muffin mixture and fold together.
8. Spoon the remaining muffin mixture on top of the cream cheese layer.
9. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
10. Remove to cool and store in the fridge
Macros (Per Muffin):
9.7g PROTEIN / 12.1g CARBS / 2.6g FAT