14 Feb No Bake Chocolate Heart Protein Bites
?❤No Bake Chocolate Heart Protein Bites?❤
These little fudge hearts pack one hell of a chocolate punch! ?? Easy to make and another perfect treat for #valentinesday (or any day… do we really need an excuse to eat chocolate? ?)
?30g Protein Powder (I used @bioxperformancenutrition Chocolate Complex Whey)
?25g Baking Cocoa
?7g Coconut Flour
?6g Zero-Cal Granulated Sweetener
?24g Natural Peanut Butter
?1 tsp Vanilla Extract
?130mL Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew Milk
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix dry ingredients together making sure to break up any clumps!
3. Add wet ingredients (mixture will be sticky).
4. Roll into 8 balls then shape into hearts.
5. Place on parchment paper and add sprinkles.
6. Place sheet in freezer for 45 mins – 1 hour.
Note: Store in fridge
4.2g PROTEIN / 4.4g CARBS / 2.2g FAT
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.