28 Feb Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
🍪Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies🍪
I have struggled with finding a solid protein cookie recipe because every one I have tried turns out to have a texture similar to that of wet cardboard 👎🏻 Luckily with this recipe you won’t be subject to such a vile excuse for a cookie 😉
🔸35g Protein Powder – I used @bioxperformancenutrition Cookies and Cream Power Whey Isolate
🔸45g All Purpose Flour
🔸6g Zero-Cal Granulated Sweetener
🔸14g Coconut Flour
🔸1 tsp Baking Powder
🔸1/4 tsp Baking Soda
🔸Pinch of Salt
🔸60g Unsweetened Applesauce
🔸30g Liquid Egg Whites
🔸7g Becel Light Margarine
🔸1 tsp Vanilla Extract
🔸12g Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone sheet.
3. Mix dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) together in one bowl.
4. Mix wet ingredients in another.
5. Add wet to dry and mix well.
6. Mix in chocolate chips.
7. Place mixture on lined baking sheet. (Makes 8 cookies)
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
9. Let cool and devour! 😍
Macros (Per Cookie):
5.4g PROTEIN / 8.4g CARBS / 1.3g FAT