10 Apr Chocolate Caramel Biscoff Cookie Protein Cake
- 30g BioX Power Whey Isolate (Chocolate Caramel Fudge Isolate)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 90g Pumpkin Purée
- 50g Egg White
- 1 container of Vanilla No Sugar Added Snack Pac
- 50g Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2g Fat-Free, Sugar-Free Cheesecake Pudding Jellomi mix
- 10g No Sugar Added Caramel Syrup
- 6g Whipped Cream
- 2 Biscoff Cookies @bioxperformancenutrition Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Make the cake, by mixing the dry ingredients together first then add in the wet. Mix well.
- Line 3 mini springform pans with parchment paper and evenly split the cake batter between them
- Bake for 13-15 min.
- While your cakes cool, make the icing.
- Once fully cool, place icing around each layer, pudding in between the layers, and top with whipped cream and crumbled up the cookie.