11 Mar Blueberry Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop BioX Power Whey Complex (vanilla or banana cream)
- 5 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tsp. no sugar syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- Nonstick spray (such as coconut oil)
- Place egg whites in the bowl of electric mixer and whip for 5 minutes.
- Stir oats, Greek yogurt, coconut flour, baking powder, protein powder, and no sugar syrup together in a medium bowl until fully combined.
- Carefully fold stiff egg whites into oat mixture.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and turn heat to medium low.
- When skillet is warm, add ¼ cup of batter for each protein pancake. Place 5-7 blueberries on top.
- Let cook for 1 minute. Flip with spatula.
- Cook pancake on second side for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, until golden brown and set. Remove from heat and set on plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter @bioxperformancenutrition.