12 Mar Blueberry Protein Loaf
160g Old Fashioned Oats – ground into a flour
60g of BioX Vanilla Power Whey Isolate
7g Zero Cal Sweetener
12g Baking Powder
Pinch of salt
Cinnamon (To taste)
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew Milk
63g Egg Whites
9g Vanilla Extract
60g Peanut Butter
90g Frozen Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix dry ingredients together.
3. In a separate bowl whisk wet ingredients (minus PB and blueberries) together.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
5. Add Peanut Butter and mix well.
6. Split batter into 2 bowls and mix the blueberries into one of them.
7. Line a bread pan with parchment paper.
8. First, add in blueberry mixture then top it with the rest.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
10. Let cool and enjoy!
Macros per 100g serving:
15g PROTEIN / 24g CARBS / 7g FAT