08 Feb CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN DONUTS
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Donuts Ingredients
For Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
For the peanut butter Donuts:
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons of BioX Nutri Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Power Whey Complex Vanilla Powder.
- 1 Tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together flour, Power Whey Complex protein powder, Nutri-Nut Powdered Protein Butter, baking soda, and salt.
- Next, add in the egg, syrup, almond milk, peanut butter, applesauce, and vanilla. Gently fold together until the batter is formed. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon batter into a piping or ziplock bag and remove about a 1/2 inch from the tip. Prepare a donut pan with non-stick spray. Pip donut batter into donut pans.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Heat chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave until melted and smooth.
- Once donuts are cooled, dip each donut into the chocolate glaze.
- Set in fridge for 5-10 minutes for chocolate to set.
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 8g
- Carbs: 15g
- Protein: 8g